7 Reasons Why Awkward Book Boyfriends Trump All Other Book Boyfriends
We have seen the light, and it has changed us. Digby from Trouble is a Friend of Mine is anything but the typical über-masculine, silent-yet-brooding love interest we’ve come to expect, and he’s completely stolen our hearts. To give you a sense of what we mean, read on for the top reasons why a totally awkward book boyfriend (or girlfriend) is the superior specimen:
1. Their eccentric style keeps things fresh.
Oh, your cardigan…and that plaid fedora suggesting that you have a fashion sense beyond your years and could care less about what the “in” crowd thinks about you! *swoons*
2. They have more realistic bodies.
Not everyone is chiseled as an Olympic Greek youth, let’s be real.
3. You don’t have to be intimidated by their dance moves.
No pre-prom anxiety here!
4. You can be your awkward self in front of them.
We all have that side of us that needs to come out.
5. They tend to be more honest.
Even if that means awkwardly overly-honest. Way better than not telling you they’re secretly a prince/foreign spy/leader of a revolution.
6. They’ll show you how to have fun in weird ways no one else will.
Thinking outside of the box is their specialty.
7. They have a big, unique, awkward heart that you can’t resist, no matter how hard you try.
Ready for the magic? Start reading Trouble is a Friend of Mine!