If you are interested in reviewing books for your social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, blog), please email firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include:
- Subject line: “Penguin Teen Influencer Request”
- Your social media handle(s)
- Hyperlinks to your account URLs
- Relevant statistics such as your follower count, engagement rate, etc.
- Indicate your reading preferences in terms of YA genres, i.e. fantasy, contemporary, romance
- To ensure our compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we are not able to work with influencers who are under the age of 13.
- We only mail books domestically within the continental U.S., Alaska, or Hawai’i.
- If you are a Canadian-based Book Influencer, please send your request to YoungReaders@penguinrandomhouse.com.
- For all other international Book Influencer requests, please contact our International Publicity team at InternationalPublicity@penguinrandomhouse.com.
- For U.S. media inquiries and publicity requests, please contact YoungReadersPublicity@us.penguingroup.com.
Other things to keep in mind:
- ARC (advance reader copy) quantities are limited. We reserve the right to send ARCs at our discretion.
- Due to scheduling and embargoes, ARCs do not exist for all titles.
- Please avoid emailing individual publicists, authors, editors, or imprints. Any of these requests will be forwarded to our email inbox above.
Thank you for supporting our books! If you review one of our books, you are always welcome tag us on Instagram: @PenguinTeen; TikTok: @Penguin_Teen; Twitter: @PenguinTeen; and/or Threads: @PenguinTeen.
For U.S. media inquiries and publicity requests for Penguin Young Readers titles and authors, please contact YoungReadersPublicity@us.penguingroup.com.
Some authors have email addresses, contact forms, or publicity addresses on their personal websites, which we may link to on the author’s detail page. You may also write to an author in care of their publicity department, using the following address formats:
For Penguin Young Readers authors:
Penguin Young Readers
c/o [Imprint Name] Publicity
New York, NY 10019
If you are unsure where to send your letter, please email email@example.com with the title of the book and author’s name, and we will confirm the proper address.
Our website only includes information about young adult books and authors currently published by Penguin and available for order (including back order and pre-order) in the United States. We do not have online catalog information for out-of-print titles or works published by other Penguin Random House publishers worldwide. For contact information and websites for other Penguin Random House publishers, visit global.penguinrandomhouse.com.
We are always looking for book lovers who want to work with us at Penguin Teen! Our interns come to us via the Penguin Random House internship program. Penguin Random House offers paid internship opportunities in both Adult & Children’s divisions in business areas such as contracts, editorial, finance, graphic design, managing editorial, marketing, online marketing, production, publicity, sales, subsidiary rights, and operations. Internships are available during the spring, summer, and fall, with each session lasting 10 weeks. For more information, and to apply for an internship, please visit PRH.com.
Penguin Random House does not accept unsolicited submissions, proposals, manuscripts, illustrations, artwork, or submission queries at this time. This includes submission of work previously published elsewhere. We are also unable to provide draft support, translation or ghostwriters for aspiring authors.
If you would like to have your work or manuscript considered for publication by a major book publisher, we recommend that you work with an established literary agent. Each agency has manuscript submission guidelines.
You may wish to refer to The Literary MarketPlace (the LMP), a reference guide that contains a listing of literary agencies. It can be found in most libraries. Another excellent source is The Writer’s Market, which you should be able to find in a local bookstore or library. You can also visit their Web site at www.writersdigest.com for more information.
For more information, click here.