Before you dive into your May reading, make sure you didn’t miss any of these YA books that came out in April!
1. Blind by Rachel Dewoskin: This powerful story about blindness is now in paperback.
2. First there Was Forever by Juliana Romano: This bittersweet story about first love and first loss is now in paperback.
3. Dreamers Often Lie by Jacqueline West: Liar meets Romeo and Juliet in this Shakespeare-inspired tale about whether to trust yourself when everyone is telling you your instincts are wrong.
4. Golden by Melissa de la Cruz: The action-packed finale to the Heart of Dread series!
5. Lady Renegades by Rachel Hawkins: The conclusion to the Rebel Belle series!
6. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh: The #1 New York Times bestseller is out in paperback!
7. Fiona by Meredith Moore: A suspense novel that’s a blend of family secrets, a tragic past, and Scottish castles!
8. Crossing the Line by Meghan Rogers: A spy thriller about a girl who was kidnapped by North Koreans and now wants to seek revenge.
9. Scarlett Epstein Hates it Here by Anna Breslaw: A hilarious debut that’s a cross between Veronica Mars and Daria.
11. The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh: The highly anticipated sequel to The Wrath and the Dawn.
12. Sophomore Year is Greek to Me by Meredith Zeitlin: This laugh-out-loud adventure set in Greece is now in paperback!
13. The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead: The first in a new fantasy series from the international bestselling author of the Vampire Academy series!
15. Prodigy Graphic Novel by Marie Lu: The graphic novel version of the second book in Marie Lu’s bestselling Legend trilogy!
16. Original Fake by Kirstin Cronn-Mills: An illustrated novel about sibling rivalry and street-art!
Want to know what’s coming out soon? Check out the top books we’re waiting to read this summer!