In preparation of David Arnold’s third novel, The Strange Fascinations of Noah Hypnotik (available 5.22.18), we turned to the interwebs to see how readers respond to his books! Read on for some posts we love about Mosquitoland, Kids of Appetite, andThe Strange Fascinations of Noah Hypnotik.
1) David Arnold is an “auto buy” author.
2) David Arnold’s novels are filled with gorgeous, insightful quotes that you’re sure were written just for you—so have a pen handy!
I’m in awe of the way @roofbeam told this story. The characters and motifs, the plot twists, the big questions and big answers…I went through 2 whole ink pens underlining words and phrases. This is my new favorite book. Genius, genuine, gorgeous. 5/5 #mosquitoland #davidarnold pic.twitter.com/Etrh0I3BcL
— phoebs. (@phoebeisloud) May 6, 2018
3) Really, the words of his, they are v. good.
Read the full review here
4) Like he gets you RIGHT IN THE HEART.
5) And you’ll need a safe space to let your feelings out.
— Eric Smith (@ericsmithrocks) September 20, 2016
6) His novel Kids of Appetite is the best dinner date.
7) If you’re looking for someone to compose your life soundtrack, David Arnold is your guy.
— Love, Kim (@ksmalltalk) April 24, 2018
Need to convince your ears? Check out the EP inspired by The Strange Fascinations of Noah Hypnotik!