New Books Available in February 2016!
Before you dive into your March reading, make sure you didn’t miss any of these YA books that came out in February!
1. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys: From the international bestselling author of BETWEEN SHADES OF GRAY, this book pulls back the curtain on the greatest maritime tragedy in the history of the world.
7. Trace Evidence by Brendan Reichs and Kathy Reichs: A collection of four short stories based on the Virals series!
8. The Shadow Cabinet by Maureen Johnson: The thrilling conclusion to the Edgar-nominated, bestselling Shades of London series!
9. Scripted by Maya Rock: Maya Rock’s thought-provoking thriller about the dark future of reality TV is out in paperback!
10. The Cipher by John C. Ford: John C. Ford’s techno-thriller about how easily the private can become public is out in paperback!
11. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall: Maggie Hall’s fast-paced international escapade is out in paperback!
12. Half Wild by Sally Green: The sequel to HALF BAD is out in paperback!
13. Stolen by Melissa de la Cruz: The second book Heart of Dread series is out in paperback!
14. Doctor Who Coloring Book: This coloring book has 96 stunning pages to color and is perfect for any Doctor Who fan.